Trust, Integrity, Accuracy & Experience.

Company, Trust & Partnership Incorporation

At Brien’s Taxation Service we can assist you with the incorporation and appropriate registrations for Companies, Trust’s and Partnerships.

There are a number of Registrations to consider including

Tax File Number (TFN)

A Tax File Numbers is required to enable an entity to lodge a tax return

Australian Business Number (ABN)

If carrying on an enterprise in Australia, the trustee / company must register for an ABN

Goods & Services Tax (GST)

If operating as a business enterprise, the entity is required to collect GST when annual turnover passes $75,000 (payable monthly, quarterly or annually).

Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYG)

If a company employs people, the company will have employer obligations, such as employee payroll tax and PAYG (including reporting and paying tax on fringe benefits) and paying superannuation payments for any eligible employees.

Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)

You must register for FBT if you provide employees or directors with fringe benefits. These may include accommodation, private use of work cars, health insurance.

Our team at Brien’s Taxation Service will guide you through and assist you in the completion of all registrations and ensure you are clear on any on-going taxation and compliance regulations.

Over 40 years experience - looking after your financial future.

Some of the businesses we have worked with