Financial and management accounting is a broad service area, at Brien’s Taxation Service the below are examples of some of the services we provide:
- Tracking of all business transactions can be time consuming, and should not reduce the time you allow yourself to focus on opportunities to grow your business
- At Brien's Taxation Service we utilize MYOB accounting software trusted by 1.2 million Australian's to manage your Bookkeeping needs
Cash Flow Forecasts
- Cash flow is a vital resource for any business and effective management ensures cash shortfalls / gains can be identified on a timely basis so that funds can be obtained or utilised optimally
- We will create for you a monthly / quarterly cash flow dependant on your business needs.
- Creating a future budget for income and expenditure allows you to stay on track throughout the year to meet your financial goals
- Management accounting is the process of preparing management reports and accounts utilising financial and non-financial information that provide accurate and timely financial and statistical information required to ensure management can make day-to-day and long term decisions for the development of the organisation
- Brien's Taxation Service can provide business performance analytics, ratio’s and measure your performance against industry averages to provide you imperative insights on how to improve your business financially.
Product Pricing / Contribution and Analysis
- Determining whether or not your products and services are profitable is one of the key's to a successful business.
- Once we have identified the revenues earned from, and the total costs associated with each product our analysis will then provide recommendations for each product in terms of pricing or product discontinuation.